Follow the four steps below to register at SOL-LA Music Academy:
1. LEARN ABOUT SOL-LA:
Note: SOL-LA Music Academy has a nut-free policy to create a safe environment for all of our students. Please, refrain from bringing any food items that include peanuts or any items in the nut family.
2. REGISTER FOR SOL-LA:
Download one of the SOL-LA Registration forms, per student:
Registration Form – New Student
Registration Form – Continuing Student
Registration Form – Saint Anne School Student for SOL-LA Group Classes
Registration Form – Adult Student
3. SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION:
– Upload your completed Registration form (using the online payment button below)
– Email your completed Registration form to [email protected]
– Visit SOL-LA in person to register
– Mail to: SOL-LA Music Academy, 1812 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Note: New Students enrolling for individual lessons must register in person at SOL-LA.
4. SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT:
Tuition and Fee Payments may be made by:
– Checks, payable to SOL-LA Music Academy
– PayPal or credit card (using the online payment button below)
– Cash, payable in person at the SOL-LA office
DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
We will be glad to assist you in choosing the right class, connecting you with a teacher for a consultation. We can also schedule a consultation appointment to hear your student play and discuss the best options for becoming involved at SOL-LA.
To register for classes or lessons, please print and fill out the appropriate SOL-LA Music Academy Registration form, and return them by email, mail or in person during office hours to:
SOL-LA Music Academy, 1812 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
We accept payment by check, made payable to SOL-LA Music Academy, credit cards, PayPal, and cash.