Follow the four steps below to register at SOL-LA Music Academy:
1. LEARN ABOUT SOL-LA:
Note: SOL-LA Music Academy has a nut-free policy to create a safe environment for all of our students. Please, refrain from bringing any food items that include peanuts or any items in the nut family.
2. REGISTER FOR SOL-LA:
3. SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION:
– Login to MyMusicStaff and create a profile
– Visit SOL-LA in person to register
– Mail checks to: SOL-LA Music Academy, 1812 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Note: New Students enrolling for individual lessons must register in person at SOL-LA.
4. SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT:
Tuition and Fee Payments may be made by:
– Checks, payable to SOL-LA Music Academy
– ACH or Credit Card using our new Student and Parent Portal MyMusicStaff
DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
We will be glad to assist you in choosing the right class, connecting you with a teacher for a consultation. We can also schedule a consultation appointment to hear your student play and discuss the best options for becoming involved at SOL-LA.
SOL-LA Music Academy, 1812 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
We prefer online payments via Credit Card or Debit Card (which do have a 3% standard convenience fee)
We accept payment by check, made payable to SOL-LA Music Academy